The Sari Story | How to style a Silk Saree | The Cozy Flare Blog

March 22, 2019

When it comes to Ethnic Fashion, the one outfit that comes to my mind is undoubtedly a Sari. I find it very graceful & elegant, and this is the one outfit, never out of fashion. Just play with some colors, makeup, and you're good to go.

I have worn sari quite a few times, but this time I wanted it to be a little different than regular sarees. Since it was a south Indian wedding, so I wanted to go with a traditional south Indian touch. I got this beautiful Mustard yellow silk sari from Myntra. To be honest the sari was beyond my expectations; I didn't expect this good quality fabric online.

Though I had some other color in my mind earlier, I couldn't resist buying mustard yellow reason being it's my favorite color. The sari came with a blouse, and both are in the same color, but I would rather prefer both in contrasting color, so I bought a Green blouse to match-up with the sari.


Look:

I went for a minimal makeup look as it was a day time wedding, and my outfit color was bright. I went for light smokey eyes with nude lipstick and finished the look with pearl jhumkas and a tiny green bindi.
For hairs, I parted them in the middle section and twisted into a low bun, and completed the look with a fresh flower gajra wrapped around the bun.

Here are the pictures!


How to style a silk saree - Indian Fashion - sari


How to style a silk saree - Indian Fashion - sari




Thank you for today !
Until next time Stay healthy Stay Gorgeous!!

Love ❤
-Rajni






Let's Get Social connect with me on Instagram Follow @thecozyflare
other social media platforms are mentioned at the end of the page.




Disclaimer: Unless otherwise noted, I (Rajni Negi from The Cozy Flare Blog) am the legal copyright holder of all (written, multimedia and graphic) material on this article and it may not be used, reprinted, (partially) modified or published without my written consent. 

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. thanks for sharing this information with us and I really appreciate your knowledge about Contemporary Sarees Online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “In the world of fashion Comfortability is more important then Looks “ Aaditri Fab representing you new fresh arrivals of Cotton Dress Materials and Unstitched Dress Material for fashion essence , Our ambition is to stay updated with fashion and comfort .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silk sarees is really the first choice for looking attractive , batik silk saree is really the best one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice blog post, It is sharing unique idea of sarees.
    Here New Collection of Silk Sarees. Handloom Banarasi Silik Sarees

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mind blowing , It is very informative blog post .

    Cross Woven fashion gets women's new collection with a wide range of banarasi silk sarees, Katan silk sarees, and Katan silk suits at exciting prices at Pure Banarasi Silk Sarees

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog! This is useful for those who is looking for the Tussar Silk Sarees Online In India. Keep Sharing such information blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pure gold is less prone to tarnishing, and gold-filled jewelry has a layer of gold bonded to a base metal, providing a durable and tarnish-resistant surface. sweat proof jewellery

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts