Khadi Natural Night Cream | Review

April 15, 2017

Hi all, My love for Organic products has no end. The best thing about organics is if they don't do any good, they won't either harm you.
I got my hands on this organic cream lately. It is a night cream by Khadi Natural. Khadi is popular for its organic hair products and this is the first time I am using their skin care product.
My skin just can't bear summers. I get dry patches so often; hence a moisturizing night cream is a must have for me.



Products Claims:

Khadi Natural™Herbal Night Cream a rich night cream that moisturizes, comforts and calms the skin while you sleep, helping to restore its natural defense system and moisture barrier.



How I Use this Cream:
I am using this at night. This is part of my daily CTM (cleansing, toning & moisturizing) routine.
I apply this after toning and then leave it overnight. This cream helps to restore the natural moisture of the skin.

Ingredients :


Apple extract, Green tea extract, Rose water, Olive oil, citrus lemon, almond oil, wheatgerm oil, licorice, aloe vera extract, ashwagandha, turmeric, base qs


Price: 350 Rs. for 50g



My Experience:


The cream's texture is velvety and I loved the fragrance. I feel hydrated whenever I apply this. It makes my skin feel relaxed and glowing. It leaves the skin softer in the morning. I feel don't feel dryness or oiliness. My skin feels softer. I was having a little dry patch on my cheek, which was healed by this cream in just 4 days. Now, what else do you need?
I would definitely recommend this to all who have dry skin.

My rating for this product is 4.5 out of 5


Thank you for today will see you in my next post till then love ❤

Rajni

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone.

    Beauty Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing the information. I have also suffered from acne problem, so I chose to get rid of this problem Natural Herbal products

    Best Moisturizer
    Best Hydrating gel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep sharing nice articles, best regards from Makeup Products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sharing is caring, right? 🌙 Excited to pass on these recommendations to my fellow oily-skin buddies! Finding the perfect night cream can be a struggle, but these top 5 picks seem promising. Let's swap skincare secrets and wake up with that fresh, glowing skin we all dream of. Cheers to banishing those pesky pimples! Here are List of 5 Best Night Cream for Oily Skin and Pimples. 🌟 #Skincare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting post on night face cream.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts