Party Look book FT Stalk Buy Love | Fashion

December 13, 2017



Hi Folks!

It’s been long since I posted anything on Fashion but wanted to do it for a while. So here I am with my first look-book post. I wore this recently in a corporate party. I was sure I wanted to wear something elegant which is not overpowering and compliments the occasion well.

When it comes to buying a dress or top I prefer Stalk Buy Love because of the variety and the trendy designs they have. The same reason made me come down to their website again and I found my dress exactly the way I wanted.

I love to style a plain cloth with a hint of pattern to it. Be it with an accessory, a scarf or a patterned jacket. I love how classy and elegant it looks.

Coming back to the look-book. I wanted it to look professional. Though I always prefer a touch of statement to my look, It can be a statement necklace, a pair of earnings or any other accessory that complements the look.
Keeping the same in mind, I paired the dress with this Boho chain necklace. It made the whole look, stand out and it looked perfectly well with the color. To finish the look I wore these bright pink heels.

and here is the final look:






Outfit Details:
Dress- StalkBuyLove
Neck piece - Sarojini
Heels- Stelatoes Shoes



This was my first #ootd post on the blog, Comments down below for what do you think about it.

Thank you for today !
Until next time Stay healthy Stay Gorgeous!!

Love ❤
-Rajni









Let's Get Social connect with me on Instagram Follow @thecozyflare
other social media platforms are mentioned at the end of the page.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts